- 38 m²
- Max. guests
- January and Febuary
- 80€/night-504€/week - 1575€/month
- Low season : From nov 1st to march 27th ( exc chri
- 95€/night - 590€/week - 1845€/month
- Easter : From april 15th to 22th
- Current season : From apr 4th to oct 31th (exc aug
- 120€/night - 750€/week- 2345€/month
- Christmas and New Year :From dec 21th to jan 3rd
- Blanche (2)
Live an exceptionnal experience by staying nearby the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret.
This tastefully decorated 38 square meters apartment composed of 1 bedroom apartment is located in the Moulin rouge cabaret building the same floor of our another apartment called MONTMARTRE.
From the living room you can admire the lightly mill, just 10 meters away from the windows, totally magical!
This furnished apartment is ideal for welcoming families or ouples up to 4 people.
It consists of :
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast table, ceramic hob, combo oven microwave, washer, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, toaster and all kitchen ustensils,
- 1 living room with a dining area, a sofa bed for 2 people, coffee table and TV cable,
- 1 large bedroom with a queen size bed ,
- 1 bathroom with an italian shower , a sink and toilets,
Extras fees:30€/stay for the preparation of the apartment
Arrival and final cleaning, Towels, linens and welcome pack with basics)
This artsy residential neighborhood situated at the top of a hill overlooking Paris has a small village feel. The view across Paris from the Sacre Coeur church is breathtaking and the nearby Place de Tertre is a popular tourist destination.
The area has long been a magnet for artists and anyone seeking budget accommodation or cheap eats, and it’s still a great place for budget travelers to focus on today (though it’s decidedly more expensive than it used to be).
Montmartre enjoyed a surge in popularity following the success of the film “Amelie,” which is set in this famous district, but visitors will still find a steady s
tream of locals and tourists alike in the neighborhood
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer