Online booking terms
Contract, Booking, Deposit, Balance due.
Standart check-in is : 2.00 pm
Standart check-out is : 10.00 am
The current lease applies exclusively to temporary and non-commercial rental. Premises can only be occupied as a secondary residence. Tenant must in no way use it as a base to carry out any activity of a commercial or professional nature.
The rent , taxes and any charges and security deposit are indicated on the voucher.
The rent includes fees (My Address in Paris’ fees, subject to VAT french Law)
The booking is effective when we received the réservation.
If we do not receive your payment, we will no longer be able to ensure that the apartment remains available.
Upon his arrival, the tenant has to pay the balance due (if he didnt before) . A credit card will be required to cover the damages that could be caused to furnitures or other things in the rented premises.
Any lost, broken, deteriorated or damaged items must be replaced or refunded to My Address in Paris at its replacement value by the tenant who requires them and will be charged from the credit card.
The deposit will not produce interest and cannot, under any circumstances be considered as a partial payment of rent due.
The return of the keys to My Address in Paris at the end of the renting, doesn’t mean that the landlord renounce to ask allowances for repairs, if he proves that the damage was done by the tenant.
If the apartment is not satisfactory the day of departure, the necessary cleaning will be charged to the tenant at the current rate.
The amount paid in advance for the reservation of the apartment must be qualified as a deposit, the tenant or owner may cancel the lease commitment under the following conditions:
In case of cancellation two weeks or less than fifteen days before arrival, the tenant remains liable for the total amount of rent. In case of cancellation more than fifteen days before the arrival of the tenant, My Address in Paris charges only the reservation. The tenant must warn at least two months in advance for a breach of contracts.
Main duties of the tenant
*. Personally occupy the premises and cannot UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES sublet, even for free, or transfer its rights to this location, unless otherwise agreed in writing by My Address in Paris.
*. Cannot under any circumstances store furniture, except for clothes and small items.
*. Make no change or change in the provision of furniture and locations.
*. Introduce any pets (dogs, cats ...) in the leased premises without prior permission of My Address in Paris.
*. Leave during the tenancy run in rented premises, the work which exigency does not permit their deferral.
*. Maintain the leased premises and make them in a clean condition and repair at the end of leasehold tenure.
*. Inform the landlord immediately of any loss and damage occurring within the leased premises, even if it did no apparent damage.
*. Answer for the damage and losses occurring during the term of the contract at the premises which it is exclusive, unless it proves that it took place by force majeure, by the fact that a third has not introduced into the housing.
Main duties of My Address in Paris
* Rent the apartment in good condition for use and repair, and equipment specified in the contract in good working condition.
* Ensuring the tenant quiet enjoyment of leased premises and ensure the flaws and defects likely to be an obstacle.
* Maintain the premises in a state to serve its intended use.
* Unless obvious urgency, does not perform work in the rented premises during the tenancy, all work will compensate the tenant for disturbance of enjoyment suffered.
* In case of unavailability of the apartment, following a technical incident, or for any other reason, "My Address in Paris" reserves the right to substitute a priority, in the apartment, another apartment same price category. The customer is informed that the equipment may vary from one apartment to another, without being a reason for refusing the apartment. The tenant may not rely on a surface, a decorative or different equipment to deny the apartment.
* An Internet connection may be provided free of charge in your apartment. Because of this free service, "My Address in Paris" can not guarantee availability .